The following is a list of Firefox add-ons that I use for aid in design and or development.
This is my favorite and most often used plug in I highly recommend it.
- BBCodeXtra adds code formatting options to your context menu for posting to forums, and bulletins, it can also quickly format URLs on the clipboard as hyper links or image tags.
- FireFTP is a fast and light FTP client for use within Firefox, it’s just as solid and stable as any standalone client you’ve ever used.
- Colorzilla is a small color picker that sits in the corner of your status bar virtually unnoticeable until you need it to identify a specific color on a web site.
- Greasemonkey allows users to add and create scripts which customize the way websites look and function. I have ideas for some scripts which I hope to develop eventually.
- KGen analyzes web pages for the strongest keywords currently present on the page.
- RankChecker checks where your website currently ranks in Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft Live Search.
- SEO for Firefox displays SEO related information for web sites.
- Screengrab lets you copy or save an entire web pages, or just the visible portion, as an image.
- Dust-Me Selectors finds unused CSS selectors in a web pages CSS file
- APNG Edit creates an Animated PNG file from a series of images you specify.
Are there any Firefox add-ons that you use for design and development which aren’t on my list?